Thursday, January 05, 2006

January 5th, 2006

Back on SANTA CLAUSE 3 today. I didn't do a great deal, except watch a musical number in which Jack Frost (or Santa Frost, as they're calling him) sang a rousing "North Pole, North Pole" to the tune of Sinatra's "New York, New York." Many apathetic elves, deemed "Elfettes" danced around him, which was funnier than anything Martin Short did. I saw many of the same faces as yesterday and was briefly given a little Aryan boy as a son. It didn't work out, though, and he was taken away from me.

Once again, I was not on time to the set. I guess I need more near-death experiences to fix my priorities.

Or near-life experiences, actually.

The highlight of the day: Martin Short closed a door on an elf during one of the earlier takes. Afterward, the star said, "I just crushed a child. Did you see?"

Said elf went on to deliver the best performance of all the elves. Hopefully it will make the DVD.

Rish

No comments: