Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Depp!


Tyranist and I went to see SWEENEY TODD the other day. It might have even been the day after Christmas (my dog, has it been a year already?) and I asked him to give me his top five Johnny Depp movies.

Then he reminded me that I had already asked him that, and forwarded me the old email where I did so.

I never posted it here, so I guess I will now (I'll ask the usual suspects for theirs as well).

My list goes like:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse o' the Black Pearl
2. Nightmare on Elm Street
3. Corpse Bride
4. Sleepy Hollow
5. Finding Neverland


Tyranist said:
1. Nightmare on Elm Street
2. Edward Scissorhands
3. Once Upon a Time in Mexico
4. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
5. From Hell


My cousin Ryan wrote:
I've only seen three movies He's been in - can you guess which?
1. Pirates 1
2. Pirates 2
3. Pirates 3


Prison Guard Johnny gave me this list:
1. Sleepy Hollow
2. Chocolat
3. Pirates of the Carribean
4. The Astronauts Wife
5. Sweeny Todd(I had to at least rank this one at five)


Merrill had this to say:
1. Edward Scissorhands
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (Not any of the others)
3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
4. Benny & Joon
5. 21 Jump Street
(which shouldn't count, but I'll allow it anyway)

Bigshot lawyer Ian said:
1. What's Eating Gilbert Grape
2. Edward Scissorhands
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Nightmare On Elm Street
5. Benny & Joon


Next up: Top Five Richard Grieco movies!

Rish Deppfield

No comments: