Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008, kids

1/1/08

A new year is upon us, and I pray Cthulhu it's better than the last one.

You know, I ought to make a Top Five for this momenteous occasion, like a Top Five New Year's Resolutions. Wow, that would kill two birds with one scone.

Okay, here goes . . .

Hmmm.

Rish's Top Five New Year's Resolutions

Let me see . . .

Hmmmmmmmm.

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time on this. I usually like resolutions, and love lists.

Okay, 1.

Nothing is coming.

1.

I try to obey, but it is difficult.

. . .

1. Make a Top Five of New Year's Resolutions.

Rish "Mr. '08" Outfield

1 comment:

ryanlb said...

Heh heh. Nice list.

I've actually made a few resolutions that I intend to keep (I'm pretty sure that's a first).

Mostly they revolve around spending less money on toys, until I get out of debt, so I can afford to spend more on toys.