Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Top Five Heath Ledger Movies

In honour of his untimely passing, I've asked my little sewing circle to give me their Five Favourite Heath Ledger Films.

Mine would have to be:
1. THE PATRIOT
2. 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU
3. THE BROTHERS GRIMM


Wow, that's all I've seen. I pity my poor cousin Ryan when he sends me his list.

Ian the Friendly Lawyer sent (once again, faster than anyone else):
1. A Knight's Tale
2. Lords Of Dogtown
3. 10 Things I Hate About You
4. Monster's Ball
5. The Patriot


Me cousin Ryan wrote:
1. Dare I list The Dark Knight?
2. 10 Things I Hate About You
3. Knight's Tale


Jeff the Sexual Chemical Engineer gave me:
1. Patriot.
2. Brothers Grimm. Not a horrid movie.
3. Kinght's Tale.


Tyranist's list:
1. The Patriot
2. 10 Things I Hate about You


Prison Guard Johnny wrote:
1. A Knights tale
2. The Brothers Grimm
3. The Patriot
4. 10 Things I Hate About You
5. Batman the Dark Knight


Beta Ray Charles said:
Patriot and Brothers Grimm

After I'd already posted this, my "buddy" Merrill sent me the following:
You know how I know you're gay? You did a top five Heath Ledger Movies list.

Rish Outfield's List
Brokeback
Mountain
Brokeback Mountain
Brokeback Mountain 2
Outfield's Brokeback Wet Dream


Ah, friendship.

Anyway, Merrill's List ended up being:
1. The Dark Knight
2. Brother's Grimm
3. Lord's of Dogtown
4. 10 things I hate about you
5. Knight's tale


So, in looking things over, our winning answers look like this:
1. THE PATRIOT
2./3. 10 THINGS/BROTHERS GRIMM
4. KNIGHT'S TALE
5. DARK KNIGHT

I'm sure, though, that had DARK KNIGHT already come out, it would've eased past THE PATRIOT with little effort. What can I say, Batman is cool.

Anyhow, I sent this request the day Ledger died, and got to thinking. All in all, I'd say he accomplished more that day than I did.

Rish "Mr. Brightside" Outfield

No comments: