Monday, August 25, 2008

Somewhat Disturbing Thing of the Week

At Comic-Con, Merrill stood in line for the "Heroes" show (which we ultimately missed out on), and someone came up to him offering a mask from the movie THE STRANGERS. Merrill did what he did the entire weekend, and asked for three, since he has three children.

When he showed me this I told him, "Just wait, dude, you're going to come downstairs one morning to find your children in the kitchen with the masks on their heads and knives in their hands." He laughed, and told me I was a buttplug, and we went on our merry way.

But a few days ago, Merrill sent me this photo, and I thought it only right to share it with you.

1 comment:

ryanlb said...

That is so cool.

I can't wait until my daughters are old enough for me to give them knives.

I gave my sister a knife for Christmas when she was in Junior High or so. She never once was convicted for stabbing anyone.