Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stupid/Funny Thing of the Week

My sister came over with her baby, wondering if I wanted to go to the movies with her. I went in the other room to do Borg knows what on the computer, when she started sputtering and shrieking. I came running in to see what on earth was the matter.

Well, my sister had been holding the baby up above her head (like I always do), when suddenly, he threw up on her face and into her mouth. She freaked out and roiled around like a vampire doused with Holy Water (or maybe like a priest doused with the Devil's Urine). My nephew stood beside the couch, looking around, wondering what amazing, hilarious thing he had just done. My sister is still in the bathroom as I type this.

Rish

P.S. When she finally finished retching and washing her mouth out, my sister told me the movie she had decided for us to see was DRAG ME TO HELL, Sam Raimi's new bile and goo-overloaded horror film. Every time something revolting went into Alison Lohman's mouth (and there were about seventeen), I wondered how my sister was taking it. I never actually asked her, though.

1 comment:

ryanlb said...

That is the most horribly disgusting, and hilarious thing I have heard today.