Friday, November 13, 2009

Stupid Thing of the Month

So, I was briefly babysitting yesterday, my one year old nephew running around and destroying things as usual.

We were putting away Halloween stuff, when he grabbed the green hairspray I bought thinking I'd color my hair to be the Joker (I ended up just wearing a wig), and kept trying to open it with his teeth.

To deter him, I sprayed it on his hair to show him what it was for. Instead of getting upset, he laughed and said, "More!" so I said, "Okaaaaaay" and proceeded to paint his whole head green.*My sister seemed to think it was funny (her husband probably felt differently, since he washed it out immediately upon seeing it), and because it was a dumb thing to do, I probably won't ever do that again.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll probably do much worse.Rish "World's Worst Babysitter" Outfield

*Okay, this isn't entirely true. I did ask his mother if it would be okay before I did it. But that makes the story less good.

No comments: