Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ask me no questions

So, for some reason Abbie Hilton interviewed Big and me for her podcast last night. We are friends, and we did a couple of voices on her epic story, and she is trying to create content for her fans in between releasing new chapters from her Fantasy novel.

We went for over two hours (and I assure you, no one has ever used the phrase "he went for over two hours" when referring to me). She asked us about how we created our podcast, how we work together, and why. We talked a bit about our on-air personalities, our aspirations, and how come we don't have Hate Letters of the Week anymore. I had thought about things I might say beforehand, but when the conversation actually began, I didn't remember to say any of them.

It was the first time I had been interviewed without people watching me behind a two-way mirror, and I'd say it went pretty well. I, of course, was goofy, and I stared off into space whenever Big started talking, imagining that giant tick thing Anakin rode in the second STAR WARS Prequel and how it might reproduce. I did, however, keep the flirting to a minimum, and that's something.

I also may have put my foot in my mouth a couple of times, like when I told her I made a graven image of Norm Sherman out of Sculpey and after I prayed to it, my hemorrhoids cleared up. But boy, it was strange to think that someone out there wanted to hear our history and our opinions on things.

Her website is www.cowrycatchers.com, and the interview should be up soon.

Rish "What kind of tree are you" Outfield

1 comment:

Abigail Hilton said...

It was really fun to talk to you guys, although I felt like my head was full of cotton candy, b/c I was so sleepy. We gotta find a way to do this these things earlier in the day, perhaps with everyone on Skype. I hate feeling witless.

For instance, when you said, "I'll dominate you." I should have said, "Is that a promise?" ;)

~Abbie "Silveo" Hilton