Monday, May 27, 2013

Rish's voice on "Twilight Audio Theater"

I wanted to share this because I recorded it a long time ago (no idea when) and heard it today, and quite enjoyed it. 

I appeared in the episode "We All Scream," in the Twilight Audio Theatre "Strange Stories" series,  which seems to have dropped recently.  In this, I play a parapsychologist who is now institutionalized after investigating a haunted house, and was the only survivor of his group.

Mike Murphy writes tons of audio dramas, and I've lent my voice to a few of them.  But it's rare that I'm given quite this much scenery to chew, and hopefully my acting is so over that top that it comes back to good again.  Up to the listener to decide, I suppose.

Strangely, I couldn't find the website that hosts the show, but the file itself was embedded on Facebook, and I'll embed it here.


Give it a listen, if ye like.  I thought it was pretty good stuff.

No comments: