Friday, November 08, 2013

Rish Performs "The Karnikov Card" by Kristine Kathryn Rusch on Audible

So, I've another Rusch story to promote.  It's called "The Karnikov Card," and it tells of SF convention sleuth Spade's encounter with a huge movie star, who turns out to also be a pretty huge villain.  This is number four in the Spade/Paladin series, and, if I recall, is the longest one.  I have little to say about this one, since it's the first one of hers that--

Whoops, I can't sat that.
What I will say is, these stories get a bit easier for me with every one, mostly because I keep racking up experience every month, and the specific challenges of each project toughen up my narrating muscles.  If I wanted to, I could take on more of these, have a full schedule, and be forced to do it every day.  Imagine my muscles then.

There is one more Spade/Paladin story forthcoming (which I haven't started on yet), but this is the newest so far.  You can find it here: http://www.audible.com/pd/Mysteries-Thrillers/The-Karnikov-Card-Audiobook/B00GC5BX5I/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1383932079&sr=1-1

No comments: