Saturday, December 10, 2016

Rish Outcast 58: And Then What Happened?

Remember in the movie STAND BY ME, when Gordie LaChance has just told his "Revenge of Lard-Ass Hogan" story, the music swells, and everyone thrills to the put-upon fat kid's long-awaited vengeance?  It's a great moment . . . and then Corey Feldman's character asks, "And then what happens?"

Right?  Nothing happens, that's the end.


I wish I had thought of that when I recorded this show.  I'm almost tempted to record it myself and stick it in here, so you'd think it was all planned from the beginning.

In this episode, I talk about the idea of writing continuing series, a book every year or so, the further adventures of characters.  It's a tempting thought, though I don't know whether I'm capable of such things.


If I recall correctly, this episode was originally titled "Rish Outfield Will Return."  But that's just too positive for the likes of me, or at least it could be read that way.



If y'all fancy downloading this here episode, just Right-Click on Big Mister Link.

No comments: