Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Rish Outcast 90: Halloween Night

Wow, check out the calendar.  Looks like I'm getting this right under the wire.*

In honor of my favorite holiday (and yours as well, don't you dare argue), here is my short story "Halloween Night."

This was written fifteen years back, based on the picture down below.

Also, happy birthday, Big Anklevich.




If you're up to downloading this episode, then Right-Click HERE.

Left-Click HERE to head over to my Patreon page.

*And sorry about so many episodes in the month of October.  My math was off.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Nobody does multiple creepy voices better.

Rish Outfield said...

Thanks, man. I really enjoy doing stuff like that (in an Outcast episode I just started editing, I actually tried doing harmony with myself on the "Everybody loves chalupas" song), but there are folks that totally hate it, and ask me to remove it from stories or audiobooks I do for them.

Like I've said before, I'm trying to do full-cast audio with nobody else in the room.

Dave said...

PEOPLE HATE IT? The ancient Greeks did it all the time. There is no accounting for taste.