Thursday, March 22, 2018

Rish Outcast 104: Library Week

Sorry about the lateness of this episode.  I worked a double-shift one day this week, and every day since I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to catch up.

So, in this episode I'm sharing my now-dated 21st Century story "Library Week." Then I talk a while about how it got so dated so fast.


Warning: The F-word.

Warning 2: Not that F-word.

Warning 3: Two episodes from now is gonna be another Patreon-only show.  Don't let those few listeners suffer alone.



If you absolutely have to download this episode, go ahead and Right-Click HERE.

If you wish to support me on Patreon, you know WHERE TO GO.

If you hate me and my story, you also know WHERE TO GO.


1 comment:

spaceVulture said...

This is a very "Rish" story, which meant I liked it. I have to say that I saw the ending coming but that's because I'm a big fan of 'The Calling' and because I remember it so well...

I really liked the jumping points of view and don't think there were an issue at all.

Thanks for quite the tail, and I have a slew of video store memories of my own.